Depending on the level of assistance you require, there are a wide range of services available to you at Nowton Court Village.
Below is a selection of the services available to all residents as part of their stay:
- Concierge service for day to day requirements
- On site emergency response 24/7
- A wide range of practical aids available for your needs
- CCTV security with concierge manned entrance
- Freshly prepared meals provided at flexible times
- Optional room service for all meals
- All diets catered for by our experienced catering team
- Residents’ lounge areas
- Mid morning coffee and biscuits, afternoon tea and cake
- Use of stunning oak panelled well stocked library
- Organised events with dedicated activities coordinator
- Group and individual activities
- Courtesy car for transport to Bury St Edmunds
- Daily newspapers and periodicals delivered to your room
- Year round use of the fully maintained grounds
- Direct access to Nowton Park
- Residents discount of 20% at onsite Heritage Beauty and Wellbeing Centre
- B&B accommodation for relatives at 20% discount
- Extra Care can be arranged by a separate cover
Where extra care is required, you are welcome to continue your existing arrangements if you have them in place. Alternatively, we work with local accredited nursing and care providers to assist you in arranging any extra personal support you may need during your stay, or of course you are welcome to select a provider of your own choice.
We also have arrangements with a local hairdresser, physiotherapist and chiropodist, who are available to visit residents in their rooms, by request.