Set in beautiful grounds on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds, Nowton Court offers luxury accommodation for the over 55’s for permanent living or shorter respite stays.
The 19th century manor house has been converted into 25 wheelchair-accessible ensuite rooms, plus spacious lounges for use by residents and their guests and a beautiful dining room where home-cooked meals are served.
- 24/7 Emergency service and Qualified Carer available at night & weekends plus CCTV security
- Option of domiciliary care support
- Full housekeeping and laundry service
- Visiting chiropodist and hairdresser
- Contract with local Taxi Company to assist with transport to appointments or activities
- Very popular Coffee Mornings (weekly) and eternal ‘speakers’ to talk about interesting subjects on a regular basis.
- Regular ‘Meet the Manager’ Discussions in our comfortable Stanton Lounge
- 20% discount for residents on treatment at the onsite Heritage Beauty and Wellbeing Centre
We aim to provide an exceptional quality of service, enabling residents to living life on their terms, confident that assistance is only a call away.