Depending on the level of assistance you require, there are a wide range of services available to you at Nowton Court Village.
Below is a selection of the services available to all residents as part of their stay:
- On site emergency response 24/7
- CCTV security
- Freshly prepared meals served in our dining room with optional room service
- All diets catered for by our experienced catering team
- Residents communal lounge and communal TV lounge
- Fresh coffee, tea and snacks served daily
- Weekly coffee mornings for the village community
- Use of our well stocked library
- Organised events by our dedicated activities coordinator (ground and individual)
- Newspapers delivered to rooms on request
- Year round use of our beautiful grounds
- Direct access to Nowton Park
- 20% discount at Heritage Wellbeing Centre (on site)
- Discounted accommodation and meals for visiting relatives/friends
- Additional care arranged under separate cover
Where extra care is required, you are welcome to continue your existing arrangements if you have them in place. Alternatively, we work with local accredited nursing and care providers to assist you in arranging any extra personal support you may need during your stay, or of course you are welcome to select a provider of your own choice.
We also have arrangements with a local hairdresser, physiotherapist and chiropodist, who are available to visit residents in their rooms, by request.